Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome SITStas


Hi there and thank you for stopping by my little corner of the world. I am honored and blessed to be featured on The Secret is in the Sauce . SITS is a fabulous site that connects SITStas aka women business owners and bloggers. This super site promotes budding businesses and offers tons of encouragement to women everywhere. I know; I'm one of them!

Today, in the Saturday Spotlight I'm giving away the apron (not the daughter!) pictured here. I made this Spring Themed apron especially for the Saturday Spotlight Promotion. If you like this apron, there are others like it at my Etsy store. To see more pictures of this apron, click on the Flickr button to your right.

The inspiration for Sugar Pie Chic began when I found some vintage apron patterns that belonged to my mother. Once in my possession, I reworked the patterns to create something Sassy and Chic. I love pairing these new patterns with fresh new fabrics from designers like Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry, and more. I design and hand-craft all of my aprons one-at-a-time. My goal is to create something that evokes the past while remaining both simple and practical for the woman of today.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, for all my SITStas, if you are interested in purchasing an apron from my Etsy store I have some good news for you! I am offering to refund the cost of shipping for anyone who purchases from my store through Easter Sunday (April 12th). To receive your refund, put "SITS" or "The Secret is in the Sauce" in the Message to Seller box during checkout.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by...I hope we can do this again soon!



190 comments:

Crazee Juls said...

I quadruple love the urban chic half apron. Too adorable. :) Have a great Saturday!

AP Mommy said...

I LOVE them all! I might just have to splurge! I love the URBAN CHIC HALF APRON :) Free shipping! Thank you! Off to hop around your store some more! Hop by mine when you get a chance AceQuilting

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Your aprons are all so Seriously Cute!

Happy SITS Day!

MoodyMommy said...

Whooo-Hooo...Good SITStas Saturday to you!! What awesome aprons...such talent you have!! I really love the colors you choose!!

MoodyMommy said...

I love the TWO-IN-ONE SASSY CHIC APRON...it is sooo cute and Girly!!!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

CONGRATS on being the featured blog! very cute apron!

C.G. the Foodie said...

I am in LOVE with the Urban Chic apron!!!!

Happy SITs day!

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

Howdy, just stopped by from SITSas and I must say being a southern lady we like our aprons, well when we had time to put them on. I really like the one posted on the front page best. The Sassy Chic one was a second fovorite, but I like the first one best! Have a happy Easter!

Unknown said...

those are beautiful aprons!!! i love aprons.. have a bunch of old ones from my grandmtoher and aunts! congrats on your sits day!!

Tanya said...

congrats on your feature! The apron is so cute! Have a great day :)

Unknown said...

Hi Leslie! Great aprons! I myself love the TWO-IN-ONE CONVERTIBLE APRON - Lila Tueller Soiree. Thanks for the giveaway SITSta!
Lanie

Maggi said...

Congrats on being spotlighted at SITS! I adore anything vintage and these aprons are too fab! I love the two-in-one pink one with the ric rac. You're very talented!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a cute shop! Stopping by from SITS.

Jen said...

Love the aprons! I used to sell funky quilts and used Alexander Henry fabrics all the time. I love Amy Butler as well. Found you through SITS. Great way to connect.

Jules. said...

Stopping by from SITS.

Super cute aprons.


Julie.

Lesley said...

All of your products are fabulous...I love the midwest modern...classicly chic apron best I think....it is cute...sassy....and super girly...

Robin said...

Congratulations on your SITS day in the sun. Love your aprons....and your dish towels too. I tend to be a pink girl, but that yellow and black swirls Sassy apron is oh so cute.

I hope your weekend is beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Your aprons are fantastic! I dabble in making aprons. I have some of the same fabrics as you. I love the modern floral but the two in one sassy chic is incredible. I need to take some sewing lessons!

gigi said...

Yea! What a cute apron for your giveaway!

Happy Easter and congratulations on your spotlight!

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Those are so cute. I really need to stop wiping my hands on my shirt, pants, etc. :D
~ Wendy

Mary K Brennan said...

Congrat's on being the featued blogger today. What a pretty spin you've put on such a practical item. My favorite is the black and yellow floral. The two in one design is also a fabulous idea.

Anonymous said...

I love the Amy Butler daisy Chain. Happy SITS day!

Dawn said...

Congratulations on being in the Saturday Spotlight! You are a very talented lady, and have a great blog!

I'm off to check out your etsy site!

Hugs from Eventually Cottage!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations on your special SITS day!!! Enjoy every bloggy moment!!!

Your aprons are so cute! I love the springy one you're wearing. Best of luck in your business and I wish you a blessed Easter weekend.

Tiffany said...

Congrats on being Saucy today! I was excited when I saw that your blog was featured, because I just found you recently and you've got such a great blog. I told my kids yesterday that one of your aprons would make a great Mother's day gift. It's always good to give the kids hints ;-)

Rebecca said...

LOVE YOURS STUFF! They are super cute!
Over from SITS!

Unknown said...

That apron is so cute! LOVE IT!!

Congrats on being the SITSter of the day!

Stopping by from SITS

Unknown said...

All of your aprons are really cute and it was hard to choose - but my favorite is TWO-IN-ONE SASSY CHIC APRON - it's adorable!!

Unknown said...

I love the Classic Chic apron, beautiful work!

FranticMommy said...

Wow. I want one. I would look HOT while I'm making my famous grilled cheese and tomato soup suppers! I may have to splurge! There's something about the act of tying on an apron that makes me feel more grown-up...

Rachel said...

Happy SITS Day!

I Love the Two in one Yellow and black! Cute!

Your designs are awesome!

Jes the Bes said...

Congratulations! SITS Day. I loved the "TWO-IN-ONE SASSY CHIC APRON - Amy Butler Daisy Chain"

Purple is my favorite color and it looks really springy.
Great stuff.

Green said...

I love Pop Garden! It brings me back to when my grandma was alive and I can see her cooking in the kitchen :)
Congrats on your feature SITSta!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being Saucy!

You have great stuff and I love it all. But my absolute favorite is the pink 2 in 1 Sassy Chic Apron. It is the very first thing listed in you shop and I just adore it!

missy said...

congrats on your SITS day!!!!!
cute aprons!!!!!!
have a great easter weekend!!!!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Wow! Love your aprons. Congrats on your SITS feature!

Heather said...

i'm loving the sassy chic apron! what great aprons!!

Laura @ The Steen Style said...

So stinking cute!! Congrats on everything you have accomplished!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Congrats your saucy thing, you! I love the SASSY CHIC APRON IN MODERN FLORAL, but they are all adorable! I'll have to heart your shop!!

Jamie :-)

Mimi said...

I just adore the TWO-IN-ONE CONVERTIBLE APRON - Amy Butler Fresh Poppies. It's totally "me"!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being featured!

glenna said...

Your blog and aprons are great. I like the 2 in one aprons!
Glad I found thru SITSas

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

I am in love with aprons, and yours are stunning! My favorite is the TWO-IN-ONE CONVERTIBLE APRON - Amy Butler Fresh Poppies!!!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Stopping in from SITS!
How lovely. The Two-In-One is my fav

Adrienne said...

These are all adorable. I love the idea of 2 in 1 b/c I am a messy cook. Fresh poppies is my favorite!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Happy Feature Day! Your aprons are fantastic plus I love retro anything! I would love to win your "TWO-IN-ONE CONVERTIBLE APRON - Amy Butler Fresh Poppies" Thanks for the Giveaway!

Jennifer said...

I adore the apron! Your work is lovely. I adore your "URBAN CHIC HALF APRON - Amy Butler Midwest Modern". So Cute!

Happy SITS DAY!

Donnetta said...

Congrats on being Spotlighted today! I hope it brings tons of SITStas to your shop and may they spend LOTS!! :)

My fav is the Urban Chic apron. The pattern & colors are BEAUTIFUL!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

The two in one apron in the white/pink paisley-ish pattern might be my favorite. I also love the darker sassy chic apron with all the hearts - it wouldn't show how mess I get. ;) They are allll so beautiful - I look at arpons all the time on different etsy shop sites, but have never bought one even though I love them so much. When I can finally narrow down one favorite, that will be changing. I love love love these designs.

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Congrats on your Spotlight feature! Hope you have a great weekend.

Bramblemoon Farm said...

I love the pop garden style, but also the Amy Butler half apron. I love the styles you have--they remind me of ones my grandma wore except for cooler fabric!

Unknown said...

I love the urban chic full apron in the bold greens and blues. What a wonderful retro-mod look. And I love the tiny polka-dots on the ties! Thanks and have a wonderful Saturday!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Good morning! Stopping by from SITS, of course.

You have some seriously cute aprons. I love the Lila Tueller Soiree. And brilliant to make it a two-in-one.

Hope you have a great Saturday!

piecemeal people said...

Hard to choose! My favorites are the urban chic half apron (midwest modern) and the one just after that - the two-in-one convertible apron in "fresh poppies."

M.A. said...

Ahh, sooo cute! I am in love with the Two In One Sassy Chic Apron!! :) Happy SITS Day!

Rhea said...

Fabulously adorable aprons! You are obviously in your element here! Love it.

Ginger said...

Happy SITS Day! Love your site! The aprons are tres chic;) I love anything retro, so I'll definitely be surfing around a bit . . .

Tamara Dawn said...

Good Morning! Cuuuuuuuuute aprons :)

Visiting from SITS. Off to your shop!

Mama-Face said...

I, too, love the 2-in-1 style. Very Very cute.

Congrats on SITS day!

Tamara Dawn said...

Ok so I am LOVING the CLASSIC CHIC APRON - Midwest Modern! It would make an adorable dress too! Love it love it!!

Stephanie said...

Girl, you are SO talented!

I love the convertible Lila Tueller Soiree apron.

Amazing!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on being the SITS featured blog. Your aprons are really nice, and cute too!

Rita Barakat said...

What cute things you have! Great idea for a shop! I love them all but the Two in one sassy chic is my fav!

Life with the Lees said...

I LOVE aprons! I am absolutely obsessed with them! Yours are so pretty and I love all the fabrics you have chosen! It really updates them! I am a fellow Etsian too! If you have a chance, stop by www.thriftytrendsetter.etsy.com! Just opened, so I only have one item, but I will be adding more soon! Love your Etsy shop! Congrats on your SITS day!

Lani said...

I love all your designs.. but the urban chic is my fave:)

Julie said...

The black and yellow 2 in 1 is awesome! I think you could call it 3 in 1 and sell it as lingerie for kinky cooks! LOL

Congrats on being today's SITSta!

Emily said...

I love these aprons! They are definitely going on my Mothers Day wishlist!

Jenny-Jenny said...

cool aprons! looks like fun

Suzi said...

I love the Vintage Chick Apron with Amy Butler's Fresh Poppies. All your aprons are lovely! Great job and thanks for the give away via SITS.

BookLady said...

Hi, love your work! I am in love with vintage aprons, too. How lucky you are to have found a vintage pattern. Very impressive the way you've updated it. :)

Unknown said...

I love aprons but I am a big fan of the full aprons. My favorite on your esty shop is the TWO-IN-ONE CONVERTIBLE APRON - Lila Tueller Soiree. I currently have about 5 half aprons and three full ones and I never have enough.

I was just stopping over from the SISTahood to visit the spotligh blog. Great site by the way.

Unknown said...

Congrats to being the SITS feature! I love the Urban Chic full Aprons, such a cute design =)

Simply Being Mommy said...

I love the urban chic apron!

crystal_reagan at hotmail dot come

Heather said...

Oh I adore the TWO-IN-ONE SASSY CHIC APRON. So feminine and cute!

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Cher said...

So seriously....the are ALLLLLLLLLLL TOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I must have one soon lol...and the urban chic half apron is my fav as well, but boy is this hard to choose! I actually don't own and apron so this would be fun to win. Rather I have many MANY spotted tshirts I cook in! lol...Ty for the chance, cher

Shell in your Pocket said...

Wow..so cute...I love the black and yellow one!
sandy toe

mommakin said...

These are all so cute! Personal favorite is the classic chic, but it was hard to make a choice.

Oh! Happy SITS day!

Helene said...

Congrats on being SITS featured blogger today!!

All your aprons are beautiful!!! My favorite is the Two-in-One Sassy Chic apron in the Amy butler Daisy Chain design!

The Joynes Girls said...

I love the Urban Chic Apron with the bright green and turquoise with the black strap. So cute and totally modern retro. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I loved looking around your shop. I think my favorite is the classic chic. So, cute! It would be great even when you have people over for the evening and still have things to do in the kitchen. You can still look cute while you are cooking!

Happy SITS day!

Michelle C said...

Stopping by from SITS ... good morning!

My sister-in-law would adore all of your aprons! She's a collector ...

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

Some people get all the talent!!!

rozzissweetpeas said...

Really love your shop..very nice. Must say I loved the Amy Butler apron that can be a full or 1/2 apron the best. Thanks and have a great SATURDAY! hugs rozzi

jori-o said...

I love them all---seriously, each one is better than the last! You are so talented! Happy SITS day to yoU! =)

April Greer said...

You have so many cute prints and styles...it would be hard to pick a favorite! I so wish I new how to sew. :-) Visiting from SITS.

Momma-of-5 said...

SO Hard to choose. I guess if I HAD to pick one, it'd be the sunflower/black-eyed Susan one, since Sunflowers are my all-time favorite! So much so...that my kitchen is "accented" with them.

Michelle said...

Oh WOW. Your aprons are seriously cute! My favorite would have to be the Two-In-One Sassy Chic in the Amy Butler Deco Rose.

Congrats on being this weeks Saturday Spotlight!! Now off to snoop around a bit more!

Jill of All Trades said...

So cute. I just love aprons. Congrats on the SITS spotlight on this beautiful Saturday.

delilah s. dawson said...

I love the half aprons, especially the Amy Butler midwest one. So cute!

Tamara Mitchell said...

I love the Urban Chic one that is green and brown...looks like a dress. I love it. Great job and congratulations on the the featured SITSAH!!!

Tricia said...

Super cute stuff! I love the 2in 1 Amy Butler Deco Rose.

The Stylish House said...

Leslie,
You have achieved vintage in a fresh, snappy way. I appreciate your selection of a fabrics, and colors. I especially like the green trim edging on the bottom. I recently joined sits, and have enjoyed visiting your site. Have a nice weekend. ~Cathy~

Margarita Bloom said...

Wow, you got to know I LOVE anything retro and your aprons are retrolicious! I think I like the "TWO-IN-ONE CONVERTIBLE APRON - Amy Butler Fresh Poppies" the BEST! I love that it's a two in one.

Happy SITS Saturday!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Happy SITs Day!

I love your aprons. I never thought that I'd like aprons as I hate to cook but I would seriously wear one of yours and putz around the kitchen and it make it seem like I knew exactly what I was doing.

I LOVE the urban chic apron. Beautiful.

Musings of the Mrs. said...

I just love the two in one style. I think my favorite is the deco rose. I may even just buy it tomorrow.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. Cute aprons. I love the watering cans 1 & Amy Butler fresh poppies.

DawnS said...

Happy SITS day! I love your TWO-IN-ONE SASSY CHIC APRON - so pretty!

tammy said...

I absolutely love your two in one aprons, esp. the Lila Tueller Soiree one! The apron you made for today is also WONDERFUL!! :)

Michelle said...

Happy SITS day! I love the two in one sassy chic apron. They are all so adorable! Have a great day!

Linda Hughes said...

Just love your aprons! Leavin' a little luv from another SITSta! Congrats on being featured, deservedly so.

BabyCakes Creations said...

These are all adorable!! Saw you on SITS - congrats on the feature!

My personal fave is the 2 in 1 Lila Tueller Soiree - SO CUTE and chic!!

Dawnll said...

I really love your aprons...from someone that still wears one to bake and cook. I love the verstile "two in one convertible" style the most.

Heidi said...

I love all your beatiful aprons! Vintage inspired aprons are wonderful :)

theUngourmet said...

Congrats on the FB! I love all of your aprons! Beautiful! I wish I could get a new sewing machine, mine is broken! I think I like the light pink and white one the most. :0)

Ali said...

The yellow and black floral is so pretty! Happy SITS day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being featured on SITS!

Your aprons are so cute....love them!

My fave is the TWO-IN-ONE SASSY CHIC APRON

Elaine at Lipstickdaily said...

This is adorable! Thanks!

angie said...

I have to choose?! I think I actually like the one featured at SITS the best - the watering cans. Cute!

Patricia said...

I so love the two in one sassy chic apron.. cause it's pink, of course. *L*

Love your page. Happy Sits day to you!

Marrdy said...

Over from SITS!! I do love the two in one pink and green one! Mighy just keep me clean from flour in the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

I really love the yellow and black swirl Sassy Chic Apron but my daughter would probably prefer the one in your contest. :)

Amber D. said...

Love the idea of the 2 in 1. I like the butler fresh poppies, but there are several that I think are cute!

Vickie said...

Congrats on your Saucy Day! Your aprons are super cute. But I like to collect dish towels. Here is the one I liked:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23429069

Rae Ann said...

Fab! I love me some aprons! My fave is the Sassy Chic Convertible Apron. I love the mod pink and green floral.

Leslie said...

Hi! I'm a Leslie too!

I liked lots of them. But I think my favorite (at least at this moment) is TWO-IN-ONE SASSY CHIC APRON - Amy Butler Deco Rose.

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from SITS!

Your creations are so adorable! I wish I had that much talent!

FROGGITY! said...

so cuuuuute! :) half apron all the way!

Pricousins said...

Have a great weekend! I love your stuff! If my name is drawn, pick another, I just wanted to show some support, From SiTS!

A Psych Mommy said...

I absolutely love your urban chic half apron! Very cool stuff at your site!

Happy SITS day!

Farmgirl Paints said...

I hope you pick me!! They are so cute...stopping by from SITS:)

Jessica said...

TWO-IN-ONE SASSY CHIC APRON - Amy Butler Deco Rose is so cute. I love that it can be a full apron or a half apron. If I were to win, though I'd want to keep it, I'd give it to my mom, who is a baker.
Happy SITS day!

Katie Lane said...

Congrats on your feature! I love love love the pear and apple dishtowels they are perfect for my kitchen! I also like the sassy chic apron.

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Happy SITS Saturday to you! You've got some darling stuff & some amazing talent. Love the aprons ... now if I only had a better waistline to go with them! :-)

Jan Holt said...

Love all of your aprons. So cute and affordable. Hope you sell oodles!

windi said...

I just have to say you have amazing talent! I'm always so impressed with those that have a hand to sew! Lovely! Just lovely! And I love ETSY. Anyone that has a place off from them I have to follow, so of course I'm a follower now!! I love the TWO-IN-ONE CONVERTIBLE APRON - Lila Tueller Soiree. Hard decision though, they are all so pretty! Have a blessed weekend!

Windi

Kelli said...

I love your aprons!!! My favorite is TWO-IN-ONE SASSY CHIC APRON. I am so glad that you were featured on SITS today :)

Amanda Leigh said...

My fav has got to be the two in one sassy chic apron w/ the yellow and black floral! Go Hawks! lol they are sooo cute! makes me want to go bake some cookies! :)

scrappysue said...

i love the green hobo purse! congrats on being the FB!

Anonymous said...

What a talent you are! Congrats on your SITS feature! I really like your Blue and Brown Damask Wristlet that's in your Etsy shop.

Just Lisa said...

I love the two in one aprons-- I think my favorite is the pink one with the rick rack look around the bottom hem. Super girly!

Rachel Lundy said...

Very nice aprons! My favorite is the URBAN CHIC APRON - Amy Butler Lotus Lacework.

Anonymous said...

I love your choice of patterns, they're all so cute! But I think that my fav would be the URBAN CHIC APRON - Amy Butler Lotus Lacework... and congrats on the spotlite!

Anonymous said...

Your aprons are so cute! I couln't narrow down my favorite so I picked two! The URBAN CHIC HALF APRON - Amy Butler Midwest Modern and the CLASSIC CHIC APRON - Midwest Modern. They're both so fun! Happy SITS day!!!

Paula said...

I'm totally digging the wristlet you have - in Amy Bulter Lotus. That pattern is just adorable. What a great etsy shop and lovely blog you have!

Happy Sits Day!

Kay Bratt said...

Awesome aprons!

Michele Mallory-Davidson said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE all of your aprons!!

Gamma Sharon said...

You are so talented! I espicially love the brown and pink polkadot one. I love the princes neck styled ones too. Lets face it, I love them all!
Congrats on your Sat. Spotlight!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

I love them. Totally cute!

Happy SITs Day to you!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOVE the urban chic apron! CUTE!!!

South City Studio said...

Congrats on being featured on SITS! I love the half apron with the Amy Butler fabric the best, but I loved them all. They're so cute!

B said...

Congratulations on being featured on SITS! Your aprons are FAB! Especially the 2-in-1 SASSY CHIC APRON - Amy Butler Deco Rose ;o)

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! Love it!

Amy said...

I love the Urban Chic Amy Butler Lotus Lacework apron. So pretty :)

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I am a collector of aprons and this one is SOOOOO cute!!!
Stopping by to say hello from SITS!!
Jill

Anonymous said...

I like the Classic Chic apron. So cute and I've been looking for an apron! Love your site. Happy SITS day!

Kami said...

Very, very cute! Good for you that you have your own, successful, business. I just spent all day in the kitchen prepping for Easter and could have used a cute apron like that :)
Checkin in from SITS. Good luck!

Lauren @ GTB said...

Hey Sitsta! I love the Yellow and Black swirl apron. It's fun yet sophisticated.

Merrily Down the Stream said...

I LOVE THEM - but am rearfull that if I got one I may be expected to cook again like I used to pre-twins...Ya know there seven now perhaps I need to get over that excuse! WHERE do you get that fabric???
congrats on being featured.

Krissy said...

I'm loving the 2-in-one aprons, what a great idea!

Jen said...

Your urban chic apron is the bomb! I would love it in a dress for spring too!

Adorable! and congrats on being featured!

goodbuygal said...

Very cute aprons!! These would make great gifts.

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Awesome aprons! I'm hoping to get my first one very soon.
My favorite was URBAN CHIC APRON - Amy Butler Daisy Chain. Thanks for the contest!

Wanda said...

The two in one sassy chic apron. Love it!
Cute stuff..

Chandy said...

Hello from SITS!

I love the Vintage Chic Style with Poppies. It has an Asian tone to the fabric design...

Very cool, each one of them!

Julie said...

I LOVE the sassy chic aprong. I think it's the ric rac!

News Around The Blogs said...

LOVE APRONS

Yours are too cute!

I like the TWO-IN-ONE SASSY CHIC APRON - Amy Butler Daisy Chain

Sera said...

My love of aprons began a couple months ago, and I just can't get enough. I love what you make, especially that they are vintage and hip! I don't think I have a single article of clothing in my wardrobe that is yellow, but for some reason, I am just LOVING your apron with yellow and black swirls. It's just so much fun!

Sara said...

Congrats on being featured!
I love your apron, so cute!
Happy Easter
Sara

mommy4life said...

All of your aprons are beautiful, but I think I like the Midwest Modern one best, with the Urban Chic a close second!!

Suzanne C said...

cute stuff, sitsta!

beth said...

fun fun fun aprons! love them!!!

Connie said...

Greetings and congratulations on your being featured today.
Your aprons are adorable, very sweet.

Unknown said...

Hiya and a big round of applause for being the featured blogger today! ;)

Cute aprons!!! I love the Urban Chic Amy Butler Lotus one! Very lovely!

Megan said...

Very cute! Congrats on being Featured! =)

Leslie, the cleaning coach said...

Love your aprons. Wonder if you sell them wholesale. I have a retail store they would be perfect for. www.thecleaningcoach.us

Tea Time Consultants said...

Happy Easter! I too offer designer fabrics, stop by:
http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com

Tea Time Consultants said...

Happy Easter! I too offer designer fabrics, stop by:
http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com

Natalia said...

Urban Chic here!

I have a whole new love of aprons - you are truly talented,

Nat

Mama Laura said...

I've actually had you marked as one o my favorite Etsy sellers for a little bit now, with plans to buy! My favorite of the ones you currently have up, is the "Amy Butler Fresh Poppies" two-in-one!

Slacmc said...

Two in one aprons are genius! I also L.O.V.E the dish towels.

auntrene said...

I love aprons, and yours are terrific, My favorite is the TWO-IN-ONE CONVERTIBLE APRON - Lila Tueller Soiree. I love window shopping, I was sent from SITS. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I heart all of your aprons! The urban chic half apron is my fav...it reminds me of one my grandmother is wearing in an old photo I have of her. Stopped in from the sistas and I so hope I win! If not, I am definitely purchasing one for my grams for mother's day. Congrats on being featured. :)

Unknown said...

Love your aprons! You're quite talented with the needle and thread! Happy SITS day, enjoy the spotlight.

Michelle said...

Oh those are some gorgeous ones. My favorite hands down though is the two in one pink one with the paisley-ish pattern and pink ric rac on the bottom. I don't know the name, sorry... Gorgeous!

Arlette said...

Congratulation on your SITS Day!!!
I love your talent and the two in one aprons... very chic idea

Mrs Zeee said...

Nice concept -- I love the aprons.

Rachelle S said...

Hi, came by to see your cool aprons (oh I need a new one so badly)...saying HI from SITS. I'm the newboe there. lol

Rachelle S said...

Hi, came by to see your cool aprons (oh I need a new one so badly)...saying HI from SITS. I'm the newboe there. lol

Regina Moore said...

Congrats on your SITS feature! Really cool aprons...love the fact that some are "convertible"!

Anonymous said...

I don't ever think I wore an apron, but these are adorable. I like the Blue and Brown Damask Wristlet

Unknown said...

Wow, they are all soooo cute! My favorite is SASSY CHIC APRON IN MODERN FLORAL.

monica said...

Sassy Chick Apron in Spring Floral is a very pretty apron. Your work is very nice! Stopping by from SITS - A little late just catching up from this weekend!

Brandy said...

They are all beautiful but I love the URBAN CHIC apron the best.

Mom on the Run said...

You are so creative. The Urban Chick is probably my favorite! I am glad you were a feature on SITS!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Cute, cute aprons. Congrats on your SITS day.

Carrie said...

I'm late! I know. But I'm here from SITS to give you a saucy hello!
I love the Amy Butler Poppy Apron. My fave! I added your shop to my Etsy faves too.

Anonymous said...

I like the black and yellow floral. It's very unique and cute!

tiarastantrums said...

visiting for SITS - love the name of your blog

Cindy DG said...

Your work is great!
Dropping in from the SITS site to say hi! :)
Cindy
http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com

~Kristen~ said...

I am so happy to have been intro'd to your blog through SITS! It is fabulous! Your creations are amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...