Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fabric-a-holic

It would be an understatement to say that I like fabric! When I see fabric that I love, I buy it and wait for it to speak to me. So when I found this beautiful fabric called Lantern Bloom, I had to have it...


Maybe you have one of those art niches in your entry hall. Since moving into this house, we have struggled with how to either hide or decorate said niche. When my fabulous Lantern Bloom fabric arrived, my husband instantly thought of the niche. Voila, instant art work!


However, the fabric was purchased to make fabulous aprons, not actually decorate niches. Below is apron #2 from the collection...


Don't you just love those birdcages!





6 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

That is adorable! :)

Stopped in from SITS!

The Redhead Riter said...

Stopping by from SITS to give a little blog ♥

The more fabric...the better. Really pretty!

Unknown said...

Stopping in from SITS and wanted to say hi!

Love the fabric and what you did with it!

Suzi said...

Too cute! Love your aprons, I have seen them through The Apron Goddesses.

Visiting from SITS.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty non-retro apron! A girl can never have too much fabric :)

Sandy said...

That is beautiful fabric! Such a pretty apron!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...