I know I am not alone in my love for these two paintings. Van Gogh's Starry Night on the left and Starry Night Over the Rhone on the right both have this mesmerizing quality that I can never resist, an intoxicating blend of insanity and beauty that holds me. I can't explain it, but I am completely drawn in.
Imagine my glee when one of my favorite fabric designers, Laura Gunn, released her latest collection called Poppy. While I know these fabrics cannot begin to compare to my beloved Van Gogh's, there is a similarity in the fabrics that I noticed when I was making this apron. Stop by my Etsy store this week and you will see these beautiful fabrics turned into aprons that (hopefully) inspire you.




4 comments:
You are absolutely KILLING ME here!!! I loooove those two paintings, but I'm not sure I can justify ANOTHER apron! I already have 2 from you! *grin*
Maybe I'll sneak another in! Just don't tell my fiance!
Love, love, love your gathered neck design.
Super cute aprons! PS Big congrats on the kraft commercial. That is a big deal.
Stopping by from SITS.
Hi just popping in from SITS to say hello and off to read more of your GREAT blog I have a lot of catching up to do!!!
Post a Comment