Friday, May 21, 2010

A New Pattern


I know you must feel neglected because I haven't posted since May 10th!  I have a good excuse; I've been creating a new pattern and it takes most all of the ol' gray matter to put it all together.  As you can see from previous posts, I am not the best photographer, so I have to retake pictures over and over again.  I think it would be simpler if the pattern included a few pictures and my phone number.  You'd call me up and I'd tell you how to make the apron in about 10 minutes!

On this pattern, I actually set out to make a pattern that could be made with fabrics left over from previous projects or from something that was being repurposed.  As I pondered this, I would lay all these different pieces of fabric out on my cutting table and think, "How can I turn all of these different pieces into an apron?" 

In the next few weeks, you will notice either here or in my Etsy store aprons made in this style using a variety of fabrics combined together.  Hopefully, it will give you some ideas on how to create your own unique apron!


post signature

1 comment:

fiberdoodles said...

I so love this! It is just beautiful. Can't wait to see more :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...