Thursday, March 24, 2011

Landscape Update

I know it doesn't look like much, but the side yard redo is complete.  Now, all we have to do is wait until mid-summer for everything to fill in.
The stick-like shrubs will actually be about 3' tall by 4' wide by June!  The grasses will probably triple in the same amount of time.  For now, it just needs a little water and a lot of love.

The best part - no mowing - very little water - and my favorite...the plants I chose strongly resemble weeds - so, no weeding.

post signature

1 comment:

cabingramma said...

Hi Leslie. I really enjoy your blog and your aprons are so sweet! Question for you ... I'm looking for a planting solution similar to yours. Could you tell me what kind of plants you put in and where you are? I'm in Minnesota so I'd want to make sure the plants would be hardy enough. Your layout design really flows. Can't wait to see it when it's in full bloom!
Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...