Notice that the "apron" fabric is directional, meaning it only runs one way...don't want no upside-down aprons, do we! I had a long strip of the apron fabric and because it IS directional there is very little I can do with it. Then I remembered my clever Eco Chic Apron Pattern that is perfect for this. I scrounged around and found another remnant that was just waiting to be unearthed, Voila! An apron is born!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Remember the Eco Chic Pattern?
About a year ago I created a pattern called the Eco Chic Pattern and blogged about it here...
I sell a modest number of these patterns, yet I forget how simple this pattern is and why I named it Eco Chic. The beauty of this pattern is in the way you can use small scraps of fabric left over from previous projects. That is exactly what I did here:
Notice that the "apron" fabric is directional, meaning it only runs one way...don't want no upside-down aprons, do we! I had a long strip of the apron fabric and because it IS directional there is very little I can do with it. Then I remembered my clever Eco Chic Apron Pattern that is perfect for this. I scrounged around and found another remnant that was just waiting to be unearthed, Voila! An apron is born!
Notice that the "apron" fabric is directional, meaning it only runs one way...don't want no upside-down aprons, do we! I had a long strip of the apron fabric and because it IS directional there is very little I can do with it. Then I remembered my clever Eco Chic Apron Pattern that is perfect for this. I scrounged around and found another remnant that was just waiting to be unearthed, Voila! An apron is born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment