Friday, February 3, 2012

Pattern Instant Downloads

 
HALLELUJAH! You can now get Sugar Pie Chic patterns and tutorials via instant download.  No more waiting for me to send them.  Sorry Etsy, but others have made this possible...I gotta keep up with new technology. 

I'm now live at:  www.youcanmakethis.com  On the left column, look for "Shop by Author" and scroll down to Sugar Pie Chic.  There you will find a few aprons and one of my Tutu Tote Bags.  More to come soon...it's rather laborious to get things into their system...

If you prefer, I'm also on Craftsy under their new "Patterns" section.  Right now, I only have four aprons, but I will be adding more soon.  For access, go to www.craftsy.com and click on (beta) "Patterns" across the top.  In the "Find a Pattern" search box, type in Sugar Pie Chic and my patterns should come up.  Also, I have a new Tutu Tote Trio Workshop in the works with Craftsy.  Look for this, soon.  It's an interactive workshop where you can ask (and have answered by moi!) questions at each step.  Perfect for beginners.


In the meantime,  the revised Tutu Tote Tutorial now includes three versions in one pattern.  Included are instructions on how to make a Tutu Bag using tulle rolls.  This is in the works on Craftsy as an interactive Workshop, but I will soon have it live in my Etsy store



post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...