Thursday, May 10, 2012

Free Craftsy Video


Are you familiar with Craftsy?  It is an online platform that offers instructional videos and interactive workshops (they carry this one AND this one by moi!).  Craftsy also has a pattern section that carries instant downloads of my tutorials.


Want to show off something you've made?  Just open a free account and upload your pictures.  You will eventually get some followers. 

Do you desire knowledge of cheesemaking?  Well, they have a video for that.  How about woodworking?  Yep, that, too.

Currently, I have seven video tutorials that I have purchased (on sale, of course).  I love the ability to take notes during the video and ask the instructor questions.  Also I can go back and watch the video as often as necessary - which can be pretty often, with me.



This week, Craftsy offered this video for FREE!  The course is perfect for someone new to sewing or someone who is self-taught.  Need a refresher on machine needles?  Are you correctly placing your bobbin in the bobbin case?   How about troubleshooting a thread nest?  The video even discusses 'vintage' sewing machines along side current machines.  It's all there and it's free.

Take a minute and join Craftsy then access this awesome video course.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...