Friday, October 21, 2011

Getting a little Craftsy

In case you've been wondering where I've been...well, I've been getting a little CraftsyIn case you haven't heard, Craftsy is a community of people who love to make things - learning from, inspiring and helping one another (I lifted that off of their site).  Post pictures of your projects on Craftsy, get ideas from other crafters, or just dream of crafting possibilities...it's all there for you!  I even have followers!  Imagine that...

A few weeks back, Stefanie (Q-T-Pi extroidinaire)...

from Craftsy contacted moi about creating a Designers Workshop with one of my apron patterns.  This one in particular:
The Retro Chic Apron Pattern is now available on Craftsy.  What makes this so awesome is the interactive format of the Designer Workshops.  I will be chiming in and answering questions on a regular basis or they won't pay me very much. (Carrots always work, don't they!)   Even better, it is instant download.  For customers who want their pattern right away and don't want to wait for me to get an email from Etsy and then send you the digital file...well, the wait is over.  You can have instant access to this pattern! 

To test the format, Stefanie's adorable shrug pattern is available free and you can give the format and Craftsy a try. 

Last week they had a sale and offered a quilting video workshop for $25 (down from $60, woo hoo!).  If you are a quilting wanna-be, then check out this video.  I think I might finally get my grandson's quilt finished. 

So, follow me on Craftsy (it's free!), take a free class (you won't be disappointed), or just follow some of your favorite Craftsy crafters.  

Signing off for now and promising not to use the words craftsy, crafty, crafter, craftinator, or any craft related words in my next post....

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...