Sunday, February 19, 2012

Baby Gift Ideas

I always ask my customers to send pictures.  I know I should really update my Flickr site so this can take place, alas time is at a premium around here these days and I just haven’t gotten around to it.  Luckily, a few customers oblige me and send very clear pictures and then allow me to share them with you fine folks.  Here are a couple…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Natalie, from North Queensland Australia, was one of these customers who emailed me to say thank you for my free Baby Gift Tutorial.  She needed two baby gifts and a reason to stay indoors and avoid the sweltering heat and humidity of Northern Australia.

pic_edited-1
I am happy to have assisted Natalie in creating two adorable gifts; I am even more pleased to have aided someone in avoiding being outdoors for any length of time.  I might not live near Natalie (or the Equator), but I have spent a lifetime avoiding the Texas heat and humidity.  Helping out a Sweltering Sister in this manner is actually a wee bit more satisfying.
 
It still amazes me that someone an entire world away can, with the click of a few buttons, communicate with me and share a sewing experience.  Kudos to Natalie who is a new to sewing.  Your choice of fabrics and ribbons are fabulous; your sewing is flawless.  You will soon be teaching us!

Leslie

1 comment:

natski said...

Thanks so much Leslie, and it is amazing to me too, how quickly we can all comunicate with each other from all the corners of the world today :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...